Monday, April 19, 2010

101 - 1 = 100

While these pictures were taken before I started this list yesterday, I did finally develop them today and I feel like posting a few anyways.  I think it counts.  Also, I made a guitar slide today along with a few mugs from the rest of the wine bottles, pretty relaxing way to spend an afternoon.


This is a shot of a sunset in Pacific Beach, a little south of the pier.  I'm a sucker for sunsets, and I'm really loving the film feel.  It's trickier and more expensive, but holding the pictures in your hand the first time you see them has a really satisfying novelty to it.  I need to find an accessible dark room around here but the only one I could think of, which would presumably be affiliated with the UCSD photography club, apparently doesn't really exist because the photo club here is full of people with point and shoot cameras.


Quintessential garage shot, taken when Shela and Jesse visited.  Miss you guys!  This picture is very typical, although the Cutlass has since been sold off and hopefully is enjoying a new life of, well, actually living.



I have a bunch more pictures (read: 22, considering these came from the same roll of film...) that I'll probably post as filler when I'm not completing any goals.  I'll post some shots of my guitar slide and mugs when I get a good picture of them.  I'd do it now, but alas, I'm drunk again and apparently not making any progress on #32.  Oops.  Also, this capitalization and syntax tomfoolery will probably be gone within the next few weeks as I'm sure I'll be getting very lazy about.  I know, it's suchhhh an interesting point, but you're the one reading my blog SO DEAL WITH IT

<3 gan

No comments:

Post a Comment