Monday, April 26, 2010

Headway

I should really be doing work right now, but I have no desire.  So instead, I figured it was about time I updated this thing, even though I don't have any exciting news really.  The only thing that I've actually knocked off of my list since last Monday was developing my own film, but I listed it as '66.    Develop my own film and make my own prints'.  So it's only a half, really, since I haven't done any printing.  Anyways, check it out:
















Just a shot from my phone's camera, but you get the drift.  I was actually surprised the film even developed, I thought for sure I'd ruin it.  I did end up scratching it a bit, but it seemed like I only really hurt the pictures that I didn't like as much.  Oh well, we'll see what's up when I get around to printing!

I have a few videos of myself doing some covers of songs, but they're pretty bad so I think I'm going to hold onto those, lolz.  Actually, the main reason is that they're upside-down, since my laptop's webcam is strange, and I don't have any video editing software to fix it up.  Really I'm just being lazy, but maybe I'll post one next time.  Instead, I'm going to leave you with a dashing picture of Jesse Cline that was from the roll of film I had developed last time I posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment